Starting a business brings with it numerous decisions: What type of entity should I use? Are there tax advantages? Can I use any name? Will I have liability protection?
Call us today to make an appointment with our experienced business attorneys. We will take the time to explain your options, and the rationale behind our recommended course of action. Trying to create the foundation of your business without proper counsel can be costly. Protect your investment with proper planning up front.
Our firm represents a wide range of for-profit and not-for-profit organizations. Current clients include banks and other financial institutions, commercial and real estate businesses, and entrepreneurs starting new businesses. Our clients utilize many forms of entities including corporations, limited liability companies, and partnerships (both limited and general).
We also aids tax-exempt organizations, such as churches and schools, with formation and organization issues, obtaining IRS determination letters, applying for real estate tax exemptions, maintaining their tax-exempt status, and annual filing requirements.
- Formation of Corporations
- Formation of Limited Liability Companies (LLC)
- Formation of Partnerships and Joint Ventures
- Formation of Non-Profit Entities
- Creation of Buy-Sell Agreements and Stock Redemption Agreements
- Custom Operating Agreements for Limited Liability Companies
- Representation of Buyers and Sellers of Businesses
- Business Succession Planning